A few things to know for your next appointment.
These are unprecedented times and we are asking for your patience and understanding as we are finally able to reopen our doors! We have made some changes within the salon and our services- please read so you know what to expect! We can't wait to see you!!
* Text/Call when you arrive. We will let you know when it’s time to come in.
* Temperatures taken & Hands sanitized at the door.
* Mask must be worn while in the salon (Disposable masks are available upon request)
* Due to capacity numbers, you must come ALONE to your appt.
* Bring in essentials only: keys, phone, payment
* We will be utilizing half of the stylist stations as to maintain 6 feet of distance.
* Stations will be sanitized at the end of each service
We are putting in place a strong cancellation policy. While appointments are limited and our time is more valuable than ever, we ask that you give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to cancel an appointment. If less than 24 hours is given, you will be changed 50% of your service scheduled. If you do not show and do not call, you will be charged 100% of your service scheduled. Credit cards must be on file to book an appointment. You will be called to place your credit card on file. FAILURE TO DO SO, MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF APPOINTMENT.
PLEASE COMPLETE + SUBMIT THE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW WITHIN
24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT